منتديات جيل المستقبل

What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? 613623

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? 829894
ادارة المنتدي What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? 103798

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات جيل المستقبل

What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? 613623

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? 829894
ادارة المنتدي What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? 103798

منتديات جيل المستقبل

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات جيل المستقبل

قال الله تعالى : ( وقل ربي زدني علماً)

المواضيع الأخيرة

» كل عام وأنتم بخير
What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 16, 2009 12:01 pm من طرف احمد صفوان

» رمضان كريم
What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أغسطس 14, 2009 11:50 am من طرف المشرف العام (باسل)

» لأهداف السلوكية :
What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 11, 2009 9:51 pm من طرف الزعيم

» الوحدة التاسعة
What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 11, 2009 9:49 pm من طرف الزعيم

» الأهداف السلوكية
What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 11, 2009 9:47 pm من طرف الزعيم

» الهمزة المتوسطة على الياء
What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 11, 2009 4:39 pm من طرف المشرف العام (باسل)

» تدريب التلاميذ على بعض المهارات الإملائية التي سبقت دراستها
What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 11, 2009 4:37 pm من طرف المشرف العام (باسل)

» ـ تضعيف الحروف " الشدة
What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 11, 2009 4:35 pm من طرف المشرف العام (باسل)

» الوحدة الثانية الجزء الأولأولا : حروف المـــد : ـ
What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named? I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 11, 2009 4:34 pm من طرف المشرف العام (باسل)

التبادل الاعلاني

مايو 2024

الأحدالإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبت

اليومية اليومية

What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named?

المشرف العام (باسل)
    المشرف العام (باسل)
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 302
    نقاط : 28742
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 22/01/2009
    العمر : 28

312 What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named?

مُساهمة  المشرف العام (باسل) الأربعاء يوليو 01, 2009 2:01 am

What Does the Word Dinosaur Mean and How are Dinosaurs Named?Greek, Latin, and other roots used in dinosaur names
    Sir Richard Owen coined the word dinosaur, meaning "fearfully great lizard," in 1842. In Greek, "deinos" means "fearfully great" and "sauros" means "lizard."
    Newly discovered dinosaurs are named by the discoverer or by the paleontologist who determines that it represents a new genus. There are many different ways to choose a dinosaur name. Sometimes the dinosaur is given a name that describes something unusual about its body, head, or feet. Some are named after the location where they are found, others are named for their behavior or size, and some are named to honor a person. The name has to be approved by the International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature.

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 3:58 pm